From MyRedBear.com, the website.
Free Voice Mail
Red Bear Connects Free Voice Mail is available for free in Nova Scotia for people experiencing poverty, homelessness, or at risk of becoming homeless. Participants receive a telephone number with an extension to a private voice mail box where messages can be left for you. Messages are confidential and can only be retrieved by you.
Red Bear Connects Voice Mail has the following features:
- Access messages through any phone 24/7 toll free
- Forward messages to anyone also using the voice mail system
- Leave messages for other people using the voice mail system without making another call
- Unlimited message capacity
- Make and change greetings and passwords
- File messages in folders
- An option to have a copy of your voice mail messages automatically sent to your e-mail
- Messages are time and date stamped
Voice Mail will be available at no charge for people experiencing poverty and will continue pending availability of funding. Voice mail users must renew their service annually in December by contacting 902 448-4744 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Red Bear Connects Voice Mail Help and User Guide and poster is available by request.
Sign Up for Red Bear Connects Voice Mail by contacting us at (902) 448-4744 most days between 10 am – 9 pm; or, call 211 if you do not have long distance access and they will connect you to us.
For more information visit MyRedBear.com or email email@example.com or call 902-448-4744. fb/ https://www.facebook.com/myredbear.